Shining Cliff Riverside Gin Mojito
This is our twist on a classic mojito, swapping out the traditional white rum for our Riverside Gin.
This special, small-batch gin is distilled with locally hand-foraged botanicals from around the Distillery, and we donate £3 to the Derbyshire Wildlife Trust for each bottle sold.
Our Riverside Gin has a fresh minty flavor, from the foraged watermint, which goes really well with the lime, mint and cucumber in this cocktail. This Riverside Gin mojito is the perfect serve for springtime, or for summer barbecues.
- ½ lime cut into wedges, plus wedge to garnish
- 2-3 thin slices of cucumber
- Small handful of mint leaves
- 15ml simple syrup
- 1-2 handfuls of crushed ice
- 50ml Riverside Gin
- 150ml soda (we use Franklin & Sons)
- Muddle lime wedges, cucumber, mint leaves and syrup in a glass.
- Add Riverside Gin and ice and stir well.
- Top with soda and stir.
- Run the last lime wedge around the rim of the glass, then garnish with the wedge and extra mint leaves or cucumber slices if desired.
Buy a bottle of our limited edition Riverside Gin here.