Delivery & Returns
Our Distillery shop continues to remain open from a Gazebo in the main carpark, on Saturdays 11am-3pm. Here’s a brief guide to our delivery and collection options.
- Click & Collect: Order via our website by 6pm on Thursday for collection on Saturday between 10-3pm. Our full selection is available online, plus our full range of spirits (including gin refills), tonic and hand sanitiser on the day from the shop. We can only accept card payments. The pop up shop will be operating from a gazebo in the main carpark. The address is , Derwent Wire works, Matlock Road, Ambergate, DE56 2HE.
- Delivery by Post: Single bottles will be delivered via royal mail second class. Multiple bottle orders will be delivered by our couriers APC and DHL. For either service, the cost of postage & packaging is £5.95.
- Free delivery: On orders over £45.00 (excluding gift vouchers)
- Zoom Packs: We send these out in batches 7 days before your event. If it doesn’t arrive by Tuesday, please get in touch as we will have a tracking number for your item.
- Overseas Delivery: European shipping charges vary between £20.00 and £40.00. International delivery is through DHL and whilst we will dispatch your order promptly, there may be issues with customs and duty due to the nature of the product. If this occurs, the recipient will be contacted by customs directly, and they will let them know what charges are due and how they will need to pay. Unfortunately these charges are the recipient’s responsibility, and we can’t be held liable for them. Sometimes this customs process can add a couple of days to your delivery date. Contact a member of our team if you would like further information.
- Shipping to countries outside the EU:
Unfortunately, due to import restrictions, there are some countries we cannot send our spirits to. Please do contact us if you live outside the EU, and we can see if there is another way of getting our spirits to you.
- Please contact the distillery team on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote for spirits. Zoom packs can be sent to Europe, allow 10 days for delivery and the cost including postage is £30.00. Please contact us directly to arrange booking and payment.
We send smaller items of merchandise out via royal mail second class and charges are between £2 and £4 depending on the item. Shipping costs are calculated at the check out.
You will receive an e-mail once we have dispatched your order. We aim to do so in a timely manner.
If you wish to receive items outside the UK mainland or require a next day service please contact email@example.com for a quote.
If you wish to return items for any reason the procedures are outlined below. The distillery team would also be happy to speak to you on the phone, you can call the shop on 01773856918, you can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Order no longer wanted
If you are unsatisfied with your order we will endeavour to refund the full value of the item/items. Unless the item is damaged or faulty the order must be returned to us in a resalable condition, unopened within 7 days of the receipt of your order to the address below. Please include your order details and number.
White Peak Distillery, Derwent Wire Works, Matlock Road, Ambergate, Derby. DE56 2HE.
Unfortunately we are unable to refund the cost of postage on the original order or the cost of returning the item unless it is faulty. Please obtain proof of postage when returning unwanted goods.
2. Item/s damaged or faulty
If your delivery arrives damaged please send a photograph of the damaged item to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the delivery and we will get back to you to arrange a replacement.
Please note any reimbursement will be refunded using your original payment method and should be visible on your statement within 5-10 working days depending on your bank.
Tour Cancellations & Refunds
If you need to cancel a tour booking, and give at least 48 hours’ notice, we will happily re-arrange for another date / time (subject to availability). We may offer a refund but please note that this will be at the sole discretion of the Distillery management.
Shop Opening Times
Monday to Friday Closed
Saturday 11am – 3pm
Telephone number 01773856918