Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch all orders promptly. Please allow 3-5 working days for your order to arrive. During busy periods and around whisky releases this could take a little longer.
- We use DHL couriers to arrange delivery to the address provided at check out. Once you order is collected from us, you will receive tracking information to the phone or e-mail you entered at checkout. DHL will attempt two deliveries before returning the parcel to the local depot where it will remain for collection for a further 5 days before being returned to us. DHL T&C’s
- Non-delivery: If delivery has not been attempted, or your order has not been received within a reasonable time frame (or by a specific date that we have previously agreed with you) then please contact us in writing so we can help determine was has happened to you order. We will liaise with the courier or post office, and you are welcome to do the same with any tracking information you may have been sent. Following our investigation, if your order can’t be located we may offer a replacement or refund, but in all circumstances only if the non-delivery has been notified to us in writing within 30 days of placing the order.
- Click & Collect: For general C&C orders placed via our web-site please allow a minimum of 24hrs between ordering and collection. Our address: White Peak Distillery, The Wire Works, Ambergate, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE56 2HE. Our shop opening times: Mon – Sat 11:00 – 17:00 (except Fridays when we close at 16:00).
- Free delivery: From time-to-time, we offer free delivery on orders values above a certain amount (excluding gift vouchers), details of which will be given on our website and at check out. We retain the right to withdraw or amend free delivery offers without notice.
- Gift Vouchers and smaller merchandise will be despatched via royal mail.
- Zoom Packs: We send these out in batches at least 7 days before your event. If your pack hasn’t arrived 72 hrs before the event please get in touch with us via email.
- Mainland UK Postage. We can only deliver to mainland UK addresses. This can include mail forwarding services (at your own risk), such as forward2me.com
- Overseas Postage: TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. See alternative mail forwarding suggestion above.
- Zoom packs can be sent to some non-UK mainland regions but will take additional time. Please contact us directly to arrange booking and payment if your postcode does not display a shipping rate on our website.
If you have any queries about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our general returns policy lasts 28 days from the date of purchase, in line with consumer regulations. If more than 28 days has gone by since your purchase, then unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or refund.
1. General returns
If you wish to return a product you have purchased for refund or exchange then please get in touch in writing on email@example.com and we will provide more information on how to return your product. To be eligible for a return, your item / bottle must be unused / unopened and in the same condition that you received it, in the original delivery packaging and we will need proof of purchase. We strongly advise returns to be sent back to us with appropriate tracking and insurance, and you should also append your senders details (and enclose your email). You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to WPD. The return address is here White Peak Distillery, The Wire Works, Matlock Road, Ambergate, Derby. DE56 2HE.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment (please note that the original postage & packing costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from any approved refund we process). The refund may take a few days to clear depending upon method of payment. If you haven’t received your refund within 7 days then, after checking with your bank, please let us know in writing on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Damaged products
If a bottle or other product is damaged during delivery, please contact WPD within 48 hours on email@example.com with photos evidencing the damage and we will review the circumstances. Please note that if we ask you to return the bottle or other product we will also require the packaging to be returned. For requested returns where WPD has agreed in writing that damage occurred during delivery (Agreed Damage), WPD will cover the costs of return. Where possible we will try and replace a bottle with Agreed Damage with an equivalent bottle but can’t guarantee that any such replacement will be available and in such cases we will instead offer a full refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, as above.
We reserve the right to modify these terms & conditions without notice.
We’re happy to speak to you on the phone about a return and you can call the shop on 01773856918 Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:00.