Ordered a bottle - FAQ
We are delighted and incredibly humbled by the amazing response to our first release of Wire Works Whisky and would like to say a huge thanks to our various communities of supporters. Following our November 2021 pre-order opportunity, the remaining stock of our first bottling has sold out much more quickly than we could have ever anticipated (through our website and a number of online partners). We appreciate that there may have been some frustration amongst those who’ve not managed to get their own bottle, however we are looking to release more whiskies again very soon! Please keep an eye on our social media for future news. A big thank you once again for all your support. The White Peak Distillery team
Here are a few FAQ :
- All click and collect bottles are available to be collected from the distillery. The shop is open Mon – Sat 11am – 5pm. We kindly ask that all bottles are collected before the end of Feb 2022.
- Pre-orders, we are dispatching around 200 bottles a day, we have 1200 to do. You will receive an e-mail to say your order is completed once your bottle has been picked up by our courier.
- If you ordered your bottle on the 3rd Feb, we will be dispatching these orders once we have dispatched pre-orders. You will receive an e-mail to say your order has been completed once the bottle has been picked up by our courier.
- If you have any problems with your order please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we can’t deal with requests via social media.
- If you haven’t managed to get a bottle, we will update social media with stockists who may still have stock when we receive those updates.
- We have not shipped any of this first release to stockists outside the UK. We have plans to do this in 2022 and we’ll provide updates through our mailing list and social media in due course.
- Finally we have a number of releases planned for 2022. Sign up to our mailing list to keep up to date.