We are continuing to implement good working practice to ensure our Covid-19 measures keep guests and staff safe.
Our shop is open Mon – Sat 11am – 5pm. Click and collect is also available through the website.
Please help us by wearing a face covering in the shop, as it is a small space. Please do not visit the Distillery if you are feeling unwell, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
Website purchases for delivery or click and collect
Our website shop is operating as normal.
Tours and Experiences
Here are a few of the changes we’ve made to our tours, that will continue through winter 2021:
- We’ve reduced the number of people on each tour to 12 and this will continue until after Christmas
- We are providing everyone with their own glassware to use during the tasting which they can take home at the end of the visit
- We have installed a number of hand sanitising points around the Distillery
- Visual social distancing cues on the tour to help everyone to enjoy from a safe distance
- We’ve undergone a thorough visitor risk assessment with all our staff and your host will take you through a short safety briefing at the start of your visit
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures between tours
- Staff and guests are encouraged to wear face masks when moving around enclosed spaces in the Distillery – this includes our tasting room and shop.
What you need to know
It’s really important that you and members of your group take the time to read the following information. This will help to ensure everyone is safe and you have a comfortable and enjoyable visit to White Peak Distillery.
- All bookings must be made through the online system. For each booking, we require a lead contact to provide their name and contact telephone number. This is in case we need to get in touch with the lead contact for the purposes of COVID-19 contact tracing. This will be the person receiving the booking confirmation e-mail.
- All places on the tour must be booked and paid for in advance. Numbers per tour are strictly limited to 12 people.
- All guests are encouraged to wear face coverings during parts of the tour, where we are in enclosed spaces. Masks can be removed for tasting.
- If you are feeling unwell, have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the Distillery. Let us know and we can rearrange your visit for a future date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.