Like all businesses we’ve had to rethink the way we do things to keep you and our team safe. We’re working hard to ensure our Covid-19 measures are in line with government guidelines at all times.
Our shop is currently closed and we are reviewing on a weekly basis. Click and collect will return once we are able to open the shop.
Please help us by wearing a face covering at the shop and not visiting If you are feeling unwell, have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms.
Website Purchases for Delivery or Click and Collect
Our website shop is operating as normal with free delivery on purchases over £45.00.
We are a small team and our staff are working from home as much as possible at this time. Therefore the best way to contact us is by e-mail at email@example.com.
Tours and Experiences
Here are a few of the changes we’ve made to our tours:
- We’ve reduced the number of people on each tour to 10.
- We are providing everyone with their own glassware to use during the tasting which they can take home at the end of the visit
- We have installed a number of hand sanitising points around the distillery.
- Visual social distancing cues on the tour to help everyone to enjoy from a safe distance.
- We’ve undergone a thorough visitor risk assessment with all our staff and your host will take you through a short safety briefing at the start of your visit.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures between tours.
- Staff and guests are required to wear face masks when moving around the distillery.
What you need to know
It’s really important that you and members of your group take the time to read the following information. This will help to ensure everyone is safe and you have a comfortable and enjoyable visit to White Peak Distillery.
- All bookings must be made through the online system. For each booking we require a lead contact to provide their name and contact telephone number. This is in case we need to get in touch with the lead contact for the purposes of COVID-19 contact tracing. This will be the person receiving the booking confirmation e-mail.
- All places on the tour must be booked and paid for in advance. Numbers per tour are strictly limited to 10 people. Unfortunately, at this time, we can’t accommodate any walk-ins.
- All guests will be asked to check in using a QR code and on-line form for Track and Trace purposes. Details will be kept for 21 days.
- All guests must wear face coverings during the tour.
- If you are feeling unwell, have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms please do not come to the Distillery. Let us know and we can rearrange your visit for a future date. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of any form of local lock down guests should not attend if such restrictions apply to them. If a local lock down is put in place after you have made your booking, we can rearrange your visit for a later date. Please contact at email@example.com.