Our Temperance Club members are part of a small community of whisky enthusiasts with exclusive access to limited edition bottlings of our single malt spirit and future whisky. Membership includes up to 10 bottlings which will chart the journey of White Peak Distillery, the first whisky distillery in the Peak District region. Johnson & Nephew set up here in 1876 and was a major part of the community, offering employment and community activities. We’re bringing a new community back to the former Wire Works.
Temperance Club Benefits include:
- Limited edition bottlings of maturing single malt spirit – 2 x 70cl bottlings from 2019 and 2020
- Limited edition bottlings of single malt English Whisky – 70cl bottle per year from 2021 for remainder of membership
- Exclusive invitation to annual Temperance Day celebration (plus guest)
- Temperance Club membership card giving 10% discount and special offers in the Distillery shop and on-line
- Free annual tour (for member plus three guests)
- Name memorialised in brick on TC members wall at the Distillery (TCX only)
Temperance Club V (SOLD OUT)
Temperance Club X (SOLD OUT)
For more information see our Temperance Club page.
Temperance Club bottlings are released in Autumn each year and available for members to collect at our annual Temperance Club Members Day (or we can mail out for those who can't attend in person).